[ANSTHRLD] Heraldry for kids?

lburgin lburgin at gt.rr.com
Fri Jan 27 05:07:38 PST 2006

Please allow me to introduce myself since I am new here. My name is Baroness
AmberLea Fairchild, and I am the new herald of Bordermarch. I am very
interested in the children's heraldry, I think it would be a great project
to do in conjunction with the children's activities at the upcoming Baronial
event in April. Glad to be aboard.  AmberLea