[ANSTHRLD] Reminder - Heraldic July Commentary on July 19

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Fri Jul 7 13:00:47 PDT 2006

On Fri, 7 Jul 2006, Maridonna <maridonna at maridonna.com> wrote:
> Are there any commentary parties going on in the southern region?

Heraldry meetings in Bryn Gwlad are the Second and fourth Thursday of
the month at Laszlo's place in Pflugerville (north of Austin).  Second
Thursday is consultation for the populace, but if we're done with that
or nobody is there, we go on to the latest ILoI.  Fourth Thursday is
for commentary, but if there's someone who needs consultation,
I assume we'd help them.

Daniel Lindecolina
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com