[ANSTHRLD] Handouts for CD for AHSS

Steve K. Rourke steverourke at charter.net
Thu Jul 13 06:10:17 PDT 2006

Greetings,

As you already know I am wanting to put together a CD of the handouts that
will be used at AHSS this year. The CD's will be sold for $1 with all
proceeds going to the CoH.

I am wanting to do this as I know I have never been able to attend every
class I wanted to at events like this and I'm sure that many others have
been in the same boat, and there are many others who may not be able to
attend for various reason, but would still like the information.

As there is a short amount of time before the event I doubt that the CD will
be ready in time but I still would like to go ahead with this project as it
would make a good resourse for both heralds and scribes.

Even if you aren't teaching a class at this year's symposium but have taught
a class that you think someone would like a copy of your handout, please
consider sending it to me to be included.

So far I have received copies of the handouts for Beginners Diapering being
taught by Lady Celestria leDragon and Basic
Tools, paint and brushes being taught by Lady Natalia Avuert.

Domhnall Dubh O'Ruairc
Autocrat AHSS