[ANSTHRLD] Directions to AHSS

prudencecurious at netscape.net prudencecurious at netscape.net
Sat Jul 15 04:46:00 PDT 2006

Unto all Seekers of Knowledge,

 Below are detailed directions for the AHSS.

 Travel Well and Under God's Grace,

 Lady Prudence the Curious

 ********************************

 DIRECTIONS FOR THE HERALDIC AND SCRIBAL SYMPOSIUM

 SITE ADDRESS
 Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Waco
 4209 N. 27th Street
 Waco, TX 76708

 DIRECTIONS PROVIDED BY SITE WITH RENTAL
  Exit #339 on I-35, West on tx-340-Loop/Lake Shore Drive which becomes
Industrial Blvd. Turn left on Stewart Dr. and right on N 27th Street.

 DIRECTIONS AS RECONNOITERED BY A SCADIAN

 From Austin and those taking I-35 North
  Take exit #339 for Texas 340 Loop/Lake Shore Drive. Follow service
road and turn LEFT at light onto Lake Shore Drive. Continue *.

 From Dallas-Ft. Worth and those taking I-35 South
  Take exit #339 for Texas 340 Loop/Lake Shore Drive. Follow service
road and turn RIGHT at light onto Lake Shore Drive. Continue *.

  Continue * - Follow Lake Shore Drive (at times it will be Industrial
Blvd) for 6 miles. On your left will be a lot of things including
McLennan County College. Eventually you will see the Church of Christ
Lake Shore on your left. IMMEDIATELY after that is Stewart Drive. Turn
LEFT onto Stewart Drive (there is no right ? and note that there is NOT
a light at this intersection. The next light is Greenleaf Drive; if you
see this, you have gone about a mile too far.)

  At first right (0.2 miles), turn RIGHT onto N 27th St. At the top of
the hill on the left, you will see the Unitarian Universal Fellowship.
Please use additional parking.

 NOTES ON PARKING
  The upper parking lot can hold 20 cars in paved spaces. In addition
there is room for 30 cars on a lower grassy area. And they say that
there is room for 20 cars to park in the street. So total parking area
of 70.