[ANSTHRLD] Class list for Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal Symposium this weekend.

kobrien at texas.net kobrien at texas.net
Thu Jul 20 09:16:30 PDT 2006

> Onomastics
> Onomastics 1 by Mstr. Mari nic Bryan
> Onomastics 2 by Mstr. Mari nic Bryan

I use "Dame" not Mistress.  Mistress Mari is in Bjornsborg.

I sent the class descriptions to Star last weekend and she has since
forwarded them to Domhnall.  So they both have them.  I'm in Minneapolis this
week not Austin - and not with my personal computer.  I'll see if I can find
the class descriptions in the portion of my saved email that I can access at
the moment.  I may or may not have them accessible.

Mari