[ANSTHRLD] blazon and device help comments

Hedwig von Luneborg lochherald at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 17:32:48 PDT 2006

I thought I send you the comments on your device idea so you could see it
first hand.  Apparently you were right it is cottised...but it needs to be
more defined.  I've not totally finished the conflict check yet however,
from the first comment on the list some one has run a cursory check and they
found nothing significant or it would have been mentioned.  I will finish
that up and let you know.  So, you are well on your way if you want that
one.  I have conflict checked the gyrrony of 8 with butterflies and it has
cleared my check.  Yeah!

  *Mike Wyvill <wyvillmike at hotmail.com>* Subject: *Re: [ANSTHRLD] blazon and
device help comments*
 I found several examples in the Rolls of Arms in other Kingdoms like the
example below.

Device registered March 1985:
Or, a saltire cotissed gules,
overall a horse rampant to sinister sable.