[ANSTHRLD] St. John's Bible Exhibit in Tyler

Steve K. Rourke steverourke at charter.net
Tue Jul 25 18:19:17 PDT 2006

I've been requested to crosspost this by a member of Loch Ruadh (home sweet
home).
She is trying to get as many people interested in going as possible as they
do have a special group rate. If you are interested in going please contact
Lady Aingeal at clan_mac at charter.net

Domhnall Dubh O'Ruairc
Eclipse Herald

There has been talk about going to the St John's display at the Tyler
Museum either August 19th or 26th.  Check out the link.  The cost is $10.
Let me know if you are interested.  We could carpool to this.  The hours
on Saturday are 10am- 5pm

http://www.tylermuseum.org/SaintJohns.htm