[ANSTHRLD] Hotel for KWHSS - Important

kobrien at texas.net kobrien at texas.net
Fri Jun 2 09:21:37 PDT 2006

How about when you find out they cancelled your entire reservation because
you didn't show up on the day they thought you were supposed to.  (Standard
practice for hotels.)

Definitely better for everyone to check on their reservations now instead of
find out about this on the day they arrive...

Mari
who is now wondering if the hotel's "fixing" of the error will leave anyone
without an already-confirmed Thursday night...  (some folks will have booked
Thurs night - I did for KWHS 2002 in Florida)