[ANSTHRLD] Reports

Schalles, Francis francis.schalles at ttuhsc.edu
Fri Jun 9 10:29:26 PDT 2006

Are you doing the western region reports or am I supposed to?

And, how do I officially know a submission has been rejected?
I read in the May Gazette that the recommendation is that it be
returned, but nothing since. I have prepared the re-submission
in anticipation, I just don't know when I can send in.

Francois!