[ANSTHRLD] One more update

Stefen & Rhonda Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 10 22:10:16 PDT 2006

Many thanks from us all need to go out to Reis who has done much to the
website this past year, including a complete makeover, keeping the doc's up
to date and adding a complete new section on education.

Our College has a great web site and as gas prices continue to rise, it
becomes more and more important in achieving our goals to make
communication, education and research easier to access for all of our
populace.

A hearty Vivat! for Reis!

Druinne
Star