[ANSTHRLD] Call for Donations to the Heraldic and Scribal Library

Luciana Caterina di Boniface dolce.luce at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 16:47:42 PDT 2006

I am sorry, what do you mean by 'C&I' area?

Also, I am now the proud keeper of several items...namely, Ansteorran (and
Elfsea-an, I think) papers/forms/notebooks from the early half of the 90's
and very late 80's. To an uneducated eye, it is an overwhelming wealth of
information. I am still trying to figure out what I am going to do with the
2-3 copies of Armorials? I will have to dig the binders out again to see
what they are. I know that there is going to be a chunk of this that is just
plain going to be too outdated and useless. BUT.....I am willing to share
whatever is here that IS usable....

In Service,
Luciana