[ANSTHRLD] Class Ideas:

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 21 09:04:46 PDT 2006

Luciana wrote:

Could I add a couple of things to the 'wish list' of classes or things to be
taught/discussed?

2) How to properly write and arrange the documentation in the submission.

Alden replies: I'll be covering this in my class.

Also, the schedule for this WILL be arranged so that people can attend ALL
of the classes.....yes?  I personally would want to go to every one of the
potential classes that were mentioned.

Alden replies: Mistress Hillary is the class coordinator/scheduler, so she'll be able to answer this, but historically, classes run one time only at any given event.  There are usually about five classes going on at any given time, so there's always some trade-off on what you want to take versus what you do take.  Add teaching in the mix means there's even less classes you get to take - sad but true.

I wouldn't object to teaching a class in two sessions (say a morning and an afternoon) if I knew there was enough interest.

Reg.
Alden Drake
Coastal Border Herald at Large - yeah, that's what I'm gonna call myself now. :)  LOL