[ANSTHRLD] Class Ideas:

kobrien at texas.net kobrien at texas.net
Wed Jun 21 11:11:55 PDT 2006

Quoting Alden Drake <alden_drake at sbcglobal.net>:

> Luciana wrote:
>
> Could I add a couple of things to the 'wish list' of classes or things to
> be taught/discussed?
>
> 2) How to properly write and arrange the documentation in the submission.
>
> Alden replies: I'll be covering this in my class.

Alden, a couple of items you may want (or not) to cover in your class:

- what constitutes a major / minor change
- what the request for authenticity really means

I'd say that these are the two biggest problems with name submissions on the
CoA level.  Poor documentation/summarization is #3, though on some months it
jumps to #1.

Somewhere well below all of these is the "missing photocopies" problem.  I
think that may be because folks in general are getting better about providing
the correct stuff.

Mari