[ANSTHRLD] Is this normal? Is there a tracer system?

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Thu Jun 22 10:01:46 PDT 2006

On Thu, 22 Jun 2006, Faelan Caimbeul <faelancaimbeul at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the info. I heard a rumor that Laurel finally is
> publishing LOARs again. Is this true, and do you have a copy?

Laurel has been publishing LoARs all along, but with about a
three-month delay, more or less.  Plus the delay of me getting off my
butt and sending out the electronic copies.  If you want LoARs to be
e-mailed to you, there are six mailing lists, depending on the format
you want (PDF, RTF, Da'uded text, HTML, Word perfect 5.x, RTF in
"precedents format").

    You can subscribe to the lists like this: e-mail
    ecartis at scadian.net with a SUBJECT LINE containing (for example)

         subscribe loar-pdf

    for LoARs in PDF format.  There are six lists available:

    loar-rtf
    loar-htm
    loar-txt   Da'uded text
    loar-wp5   Word Perfect 5.x
    loar-pdf
    loar-stk   "Sticky format".  It's easier to print these (rather than
               RTF) on sticky paper (single-sheet adhesive-backed paper),
               slice them apart at item boundaries, and paste them inside
               each submitter's folder, or in some other way file them.

    The unsubscribe command works the same way:
    e-mail ecartis at scadian.net with a SUBJECT LINE of (for example)
        unsubscribe loar-wp5

    You can e-mail ecartis at scadian.net with various MESSAGE BODIES (not
    subject lines):
        help           general help
        lists          a list of the mailing lists available
        commands       a list of commands
    There are other commands, like going on vacation without
    unsubscribing and re-subscribing -- useful because subscribing
    requires moderatior action, but "unset [listname] vacation" does
    not.

Herveus, Morsulus Herald, is usually really fast getting the LoARs out
on the Web page, but not for March.  I can e-mail them directly:
contact tmcd at panix.com directly.

Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com