[ANSTHRLD] Is this normal? Is there a tracer system?

Maridonna maridonna at maridonna.com
Thu Jun 22 13:24:14 PDT 2006

Jennifer Smith wrote:

> When I was a local herald, I jealously kept track of everything I sent up to
> Asterisk. If something looked delayed, you can bet I was sending email
> immediately.

I do too.  I write on the file folder when it appears in the
Gazette, results of the ICC, date of the LoI, date of the LoAR, and
the spelling of the name and the blazon when it was registered. I do
that because name spellings and armory blazons so get changed. Same
for returns.  All the info is on the outside of the folder.

--
Andrea / Maridonna
Why buy while they die? Adopt a rescue or shelter pet today.