[ANSTHRLD] Is this normal? Is there a tracer system?

kobrien at texas.net kobrien at texas.net
Mon Jun 26 11:25:08 PDT 2006

> <Snip>
> But, anyone can see the
> LoIs currently on OSCAR without an account and you can see header and
> footer text on those that are already up online.
> <Snip>
>
> I only see Drachenwald, East, and Outlands, with one heading for An Tir.
> Does this mean Ansteorra and the other Kingdoms are not participating yet?

Up until very recently, OSCAR was in testing.  So, we needed enough LoIs
entered to be able to test the functionality.  Now OSCAR is moving to general
use by the College.  At KWHS, Laurel encouraged kingdoms to start putting
their LoIs in OSCAR, so I expect we will start seeing more kingdom's LoIs
there soon.

Mari