[ANSTHRLD] One more update

Crystal Lewis ladygwensca at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 11 14:35:46 PDT 2006

Greetings to the list!

Gwen here. I'm stepping up as your new Sigilliarius Pursuivant. Many thanks to Reis for a job well done.

I can be reached at ladygwensca at yahoo.com for updates and such. I am, however, unable to check this email address at work. If an emergency appears during the work day (M-F, 9-6) you can reach me at my work email crlewis at firstam.com.

Thanks and I look forward to work with each of you.

Lady Gwen verch Cynwrig de Ynys Mon
Sigillarius