[ANSTHRLD] Book info request

kobrien at texas.net kobrien at texas.net
Mon Jun 12 13:55:34 PDT 2006

> Does anyone know about a book entitled Saracenic Heraldry by L.A.
> Mayer?  Is it any good?  Is there a need for it?

I've got a copy.  (At one point, I had a spare, but I think it's been passed
on.)

There's precious few (if any) pictures.

It has lots of blazons and descriptions.  The armory folks here will need to
weigh in, but I think it's great for research, not so useful for consult
tables.

Clare, since we're in the same city, if there's some day you want to come
over and paw through my library to see books before you consider buying
copies for the Tressure office, just let me know and we'll figure out a time.

Mari