[ANSTHRLD] Is this normal? Is there a tracer system?

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Wed Jun 21 00:17:32 PDT 2006

On Wed, 21 Jun 2006, Kathleen O'Brien <kobrien at texas.net> wrote:
> So, checking to make sure that stuff you sent actually arrives is
> definitely A Good Thing (TM).

While I was Ansteorran submissions herald, what I sometimes did was to
enclose a self-addressed stamped postcard with the packet, writing on
it "July 1997 Ansteorran packet received" or whatever.  It was a cheap
USPS Delivery Confirmation, and had a further advantage that it would
be sent when the packet was opened, not just received, put on the
inbox stack, and knocked over by a car to slide behind the desk.

Danet de Lyncoln
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com