[ANSTHRLD] Class Ideas:

Luciana Caterina di Boniface dolce.luce at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 08:33:48 PDT 2006

Could I add a couple of things to the 'wish list' of classes or things to be
taught/discussed?

1) How to consult, AKA How to find out what the client REALLY wants when
they ask for a completely unsuitable name.

2) How to properly write and arrange the documentation in the submission.

These are just a couple of things that I know that I need to learn more
about.

Also, the schedule for this WILL be arranged so that people can attend ALL
of the classes.....yes?  I personally would want to go to every one of the
potential classes that were mentioned.

Luciana

On 6/21/06, nweders at mail.utexas.edu <nweders at mail.utexas.edu> wrote:

> Maridonna suggested: