[ANSTHRLD] Class Ideas:

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 21 08:33:35 PDT 2006

This is the class I submitted to Mistress Hillary (class coordinator) to teach.  It will probably include a bit on summarizing name documentation.  I've already asked Emma and Druinne (past Asterisk) to please send me any "hot list" items they would like me to include to make Asterisk's life easier. :)

Cheers,
Alden

SCA Name:  H.L. Alden Drake
Legal Name:  Paul Haines
Branch:  Shire of Gate’s Edge
Phone:
E-Mail Address:
Class Title:  Submissions and the Local Herald
Class Description (2-3 lines):  Effectively managing the submission process at the branch level, including consultation, submitting, payment, follow-through, feedback, corrections, resubmissions, and notification.
Class Length: 1.5 hr.
Class Student Limit: none
Class Fee: none
Preferred Class time: Any
Equipment Requested: none (will bring own)
Class Type: Submissions/Administrative
Class Level: Beginning/Intermediate