[ANSTHRLD] Is this normal? Is there a tracer system?

Maridonna maridonna at maridonna.com
Fri Jun 23 16:53:44 PDT 2006

Elizabeth Blackthorne wrote:
> Ok, now I have a question.  My name and device were sent to Laurels for approval in 12/05, now what is the hold up?  We are talking 6 months.  I used th submission tracker and it says "in progress"  about how much longer is this going to take?  I thought surely in would have been in the last list that came out!
> Elizabeth Blackthorne

Hello!

June's Gazette says that the LoI of 2005-10, 2005-11, and 2005-12
were discussed at Laurel smeetings of 4/8 and 4/15 2006.  It takes
about two months after that to get the results (LoAR).  That means
we should hear something next month.

--
Andrea / Maridonna
Why buy while they die? Adopt a rescue or shelter pet today.