[ANSTHRLD] embelishments

Stefen & Rhonda Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 5 15:40:53 PST 2006

Well, Jayme, if you had your very own subscrition to the Gazette you would have gotten the latest roster with the current Stellar Scroll Pursuivant listed in there.

Speaking of mottos, there is a great book that has been at alot of Half-Price book stores called A Guide to Medieval Brittish Seals that has a list of mottos that were used on seals and signet rings.  Inspiration, perhaps? And I saw one of these books when I was down shopping at Candlemas.

Druinne