[ANSTHRLD] Militant Heralds

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 7 11:00:47 PST 2006

> Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 11:49:34 -0800 (PST)
> From: Hillary Greenslade <hillaryrg at yahoo.com>
> Subject: [ANSTHRLD] Militant Heralds
> To: heralds at ansteorra.org
> I knew about Mahadi and Rowan, didn't know the older ones, or Kief.
> I guess by virtue of the fact that the College of Scribes is within the College of Heralds, then
> Rowan would be considered a 'Militant Herald', but I thought she and Mahadi were considered
> 'Militant Scribes', since they fought and did scribal arts (paint charters, calligraphy award
> names on charters).
> Hillary

Saw Kathri last night and she remembered the occasions, and told us, where Rowan and Mahadi were
designated 'Militant Herald's, an honorarium to be conferred by Star Principal Herald.
I really thing 'Militant Heralds' should be granted a 'Hurt'(a rounded azure), for the black and
blue bruises they gain. :->

I'll have to check with some of my scribal folks to see if they recall if there are any 'Militant
Scribes'.

Oh, and Crandall - 'Scribes is Heralds' in Ansteorra, but not in all kingdoms, I believe.
(will confirm that).
Cheers, Hillary