[ANSTHRLD] regional support for returned submissions

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 7 11:59:02 PST 2006

I don't have my copy of the March Gazette with me, but I remember reading one of the new duties of
the Regional Herald is to assist in the notification of returned submissions and lend support to
making corrections and resubmissions.

Since the Regional Heralds do not receive any submissions, we do not have contact information for
the submitters to help them directly.  We do have the contact information for the Local Herald
however, so am I correct in assuming that we should get in touch with the Local Herald, notifying
them of the return (if they haven't been made aware already) and assisting with the resubmission
process as needed?

I also noted that Arbalest is now a deputy to Obelisk.  Is Arbalest still responsible for being
the primary notifier of submission status (acceptances & returns at kingdom/Laurel level)?

In service,
Alden, Solstice