[ANSTHRLD] Militant Branch of the CoH of Ansteorra

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 20 05:47:20 PST 2006

It was fabulous!  I was on the field of battle with His Majesty as he wielded the gold trumpets.
Before the second attack I overheard Him say, "Let's go (get/kill) some bad heraldry."  As a
herald, heavy fighter, and bard, it provided me with a great moment of inspiration to compose a
bardic piece.  Now that I'm home from war, I shall begin working on a few new pieces, including
that one. :)

Cheers,
Alden