[ANSTHRLD] chain mail and constellations

Hedwig von Luneborg lochherald at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 06:50:42 PST 2006

Alright then,

   After consulting some more with my "client" we've done a redraw on the
constellation issue.  I've tried moving the line further down (he prefers
per fess) and I've also made the anvil larger and moved the hammer to more
of a per fess position.  He also wants chain mail involved so I've done my
best to include it...I still don't know if this is register worthy.  The
stars are strewn more he liked that idea.  So I give you this new device for
comment and learning:

--
"zum Traum" (to The Dream),
Frau Hedwig von Luneborg