[ANSTHRLD] regional support for returned submissions

Maridonna maridonna at maridonna.com
Tue Mar 7 13:01:49 PST 2006

Alden Drake wrote:

> I don't have my copy of the March Gazette with me, but I remember reading one of the new duties of
> the Regional Herald is to assist in the notification of returned submissions and lend support to
> making corrections and resubmissions.

"...Regional Heralds will facilitate the returns process, making
sure that clients who have had items returned gain access to the
resource they need, if they want to continue the registration
process.  To assist in this, the Regionals now receive a copy of the
Gazette in the mail."

--
Andrea / Maridonna
Why buy while they die? Adopt a rescue or shelter pet today.