[ANSTHRLD] Militant Heralds

Jay Rudin rudin at ev1.net
Wed Mar 8 08:35:24 PST 2006

Hilary is exactly right that "scribes is heralds" is Ansteorran-specific,
and not even all Ansteorran scribes realize it.

Mahdi was a shire herald, and Rowan passed the Pursuivant Extraordinary test
back in the early nineties.  I've never heard the terms "militant herald" or
"militant scribe".  We're heralds.  We are in the militant arm of the
Ansteorran College of Heralds.  (It doesn't mean anything, so there's no
point trying to define it.)

Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin