[ANSTHRLD] chain mail in armory

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 21 19:02:41 PST 2006

I think that the chain maille is going to be a problem
due to drawing it in a way that it will be
recognisible as chain maille "across the field". The
big dipper representation may also fall in that
catagory too.  Also, the device seem to me to be a tad
"busy". (Anvil, maille, hammer. and 7 stars) There is
also the charge on a charge thing - the maille on the
anvil.

Just my 2 coppers.

William