No subject

Sun May 28 10:26:35 PDT 2006

Take I-25 north to Hwy. 6 west towards Golden. Take a
right (east) onto 19th street. Once on Elm street
follow the instructions for both directions.

For Both North and South: Once you are on Elm street
it will curve right and become 16th street. The
Colorado School of Mines Student Center is on the
corner of 16th and Maple on the northwest corner
(left-hand side). Troll will be upstairs. Parking is
available in the lot at the corner of 16th and Elm.

Site Restrictions:  Bone Dry

Oyez!  Oyez! To all those who are heralds and scribes
of this grand kingdom (and those who want to be) and
also those who are moved to visit from other kingdoms
throughout the Known World:

You are cordially invited to join the Barony of
Caerthe as we host the 2003 Outlands Heralds and
Scribes Symposium on the beautiful campus of Scola
Metallorum (School of Mines). There will be classes
and contests for those who delight in the heraldic and
scribal arts. We need your help! Do you have something
to share? Would you like to teach? Please contact
either Mistress Tatiana (heralds) or Do=F1a Maria Sol de
Leon (scribes) for more information! In addition, the
THLady Eirene, who was offered admittance to the Order
of the Laurel at Caerthe's 12th night, will give her
answer to the Crown at this event.

Fighters! You have not been forgotten! Bring your best
heraldic display and join us on Sunday morning in
tournaments for both the heavy and light fighters
(heraldic display will be part of the criteria in
determining winners of the tournaments).

A Scroll Display?! Here?!?! But of course! Knowing
that there exists a wealth of art on display in our
homes, His Excellency, Sir Hoegaarden, wishes to
enable these works to again be shared with others. So
as requested by Baron Hoegaarden and with the
cooperation of the autocrat of Kingdom Heralds &
Scribes, Lady Katrein, there shall be a display of
scrolls. You are asked to display a scroll that has
been presented to you. If space allows more than one
may be displayed.

The children of the Outlands have not been forsaken
either!
Children's activities will be provided for those
children that will be joining us. So that we can have
adequate adult supervision and activities for the
children we do ask that children be pre-registered at
least a week prior to the event.

There will be a continental breakfast served on both
days to all participants. There will also be a
donation lunch to benefit the heraldic office and
scribal guild of Caerthe and a donation dinner to
benefit the heraldic offices of both the Canton of
Hawks Hollow and Scola Metallorum. The donation dinner
will be limited to the first 40 people who
pre-register.  The suggested donation prices are: for
lunch $3.00 for dinner $6.00

There is limited crash-space available on a
first-come, first-served basis. Please contact the
autocrat to reserve crash space if needed.

To Pre-Register on-line or for updated information,
schedules, contact information, and maps please visit
our website at http://www.geocities.com/ohssymp

Autocrat (please contact to arrange crash space):
Lady Katrein Adler (mka Debbie Strauser)
walflower2001 at yahoo.com
(303) 601-3229
955 S. Havana Street No. 319,
Aurora, CO 80012

Co-Autocrat:
Lady Kylinne de Sancerre (mka Lianne Hill)
lshill at mines.edu

Caerthe Minister of Children (please contact to
pre-register children by March 22nd, 2003):
Lady Elaine de Bearnaise (mka Paula Hemmer)
caertheyouth at sca-caerthe.org

Feastocrat (please contact to arrange feast
pre-registration):
Mistress Arwen Southernwood
arwen at caerthe.org

White Stag (please contact regarding heraldry
classes):
Mistress Tatiana Pavlovna Sokolova
tatiana at rialto.org

Kingdom Scribe (please contact regarding scribes'
classes):
Do=F1a Maria Sol de Leon
mariasol at ureach.com

Scroll Display Coordinator: