[ANSTHRLD] Resubmissions

Luciana Caterina di Boniface dolce.luce at gmail.com
Fri May 12 12:54:35 PDT 2006

I have several resubmissions that I am about to send in (pending information
from the submitters). Do I treat these the same as 'first-time' submissions?
I mean by having 5 colored copies and 3 black-and-white copies? Is there
anything else that would be done besides slipping a single sheet of paper
into an envelope and sending it off to Asterisk, posthaste?

I have searched the SCA site as well as the Ansteorran website, and then
tried my luck with Googling, to see what process(es) other Kingdoms might
follow and have been unable to locate anything. Your assistance is very much
appreciated.

In Service,
Luciana

--
Always assume the best about your loved ones. There is a reason that you
love them