[ANSTHRLD] Name Check help on DFT's Champions, please

Luciana Caterina di Boniface dolce.luce at gmail.com
Sun May 21 07:14:31 PDT 2006

I am pretty certain that I have most of the names, this time. <g> Still, I
have no shame, and am asking for help in assuring that I get the correct
names sent in on my Court Report.

Angus de Ruthven - Portcullis
Ghislain of the Steppes - AoA
Louis le Blaireau - Champion of Chivalry
Baron Manfred - Champion of Archery
Don Brendan - Champion of Rapier
Janie of DFT - Award of Legs

I 'think' that Baron Manfred is Manfred Wolf. That would be the only
'Manfred' listed in the Ansteorran OP. I am totally clueless on Don Brendan,
though. There are seven different 'Brendan's' listed in the OP.

I was given the spelling of Lady Ghislain's name by another Herald present.
The others, I either saw the award itself, or was able to confirm the
spelling in the OP. Assistance on the others would be much appreciated.

Many thanks in advance,
Luciana

--
Always assume the best about your loved ones. There is a reason that you
love them