[ANSTHRLD] On the subject of Consultation tables

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 24 05:15:16 PDT 2006

Star said something that sounded like:
I conducted one in the Western Region at Kindom A&S, Southern had one at Candlemas, Central is at Warlord.  That means that Coastal and Northern are yet to go.  I was at the first two and they were well attended and there were clients who just sat and looked at books to get ideas and a few who filled their forms out with some help.  It is a start.

Unless my successor has other plans, I will coordinate with him/her to hold a consultation table at Stargate Yule in December.

Alden
Solstice Herald