[ANSTHRLD] A resubmission quandry

Lucianna Maria di Boniface dolce.luce at gmail.com
Wed May 3 12:49:05 PDT 2006

Well, http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/hst/ certainly answered my question
about the device! ... "Kingdom returned 9/01." I am thinking she has gone
past her grace period and is going to have to start over on this.

One last question. If the device had already been resubmitted (since
9/01) and was rejected again, would the most current date of the rejection
show, or simply the first? It has been over 4 years since this rejection,
and I want to make real certain that the next step is to advise her to start
over from scratch in the submittal process because her grace period has
expired.

Thank you so much for your assistance
Luciana