[ANSTHRLD] name help please

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Wed May 3 20:37:48 PDT 2006

On Wed, 3 May 2006, Mistress Bronwen <mistressbronwen at solhaven.com> wrote:
> The name Robert Glendon of Auk was registered in October of 1990 via
> the Outlands.
> but I have no idea what documentation was used for the locative byname.

No, it wasn't.  The only record in the raw Armorial file is

    Robert Glendon of Auk|9010O|d|Gules, a tyger rampant and on a
    chief argent, three thistles proper.

but there's no name record.  The Laurel file has only the device form
and the commentary.  The LoI said only "name already registered";
there were only two comments and both were on the device only.
Nobody checked the name.

Dankyn (Da'ud, you got some 'splainin to do!) de Lincoln
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com