[ANSTHRLD] Resubmissions

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Fri May 12 15:09:22 PDT 2006

On Fri, 12 May 2006, Jennifer Smith <jds at randomgang.com> wrote:
> - NO MONEY is required AS LONG AS the resub happens within TWO years
> of date of previous return. After two years it'll cost 'em the usual
> fee.

Two additional notes:

- Even if they owe a fee, it's still a resubmission, so please mark
  the forms as "resubmission" and fill out the "name previously
  submitted" history blanks, as Emma said.
  - The Ansteorran College and the SCA CoA really want to have all the
    paper for a given person in one folder, and the resubmission box
    and previous name(s) are all we have to go on in linking them up.
  - The *submitter* may have to pay a fee, but *Laurel* doesn't charge
    money, so the Ansteorran College can save $4.

- There are forever-free situations: appeal of a ruling, change of
  holding name, error correction, request for reconsideration,
  alternate titles, et cetera.  Please ask if these arise.

Danielis Lindonium
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com