[ANSTHRLD] Loch Guardian

Hedwig von Luneborg lochherald at gmail.com
Wed May 17 12:31:32 PDT 2006

Loch Soilleir's baronial event, Loch Guardian draws nigh!  I, Lady
Hedwig will be coordinating the heralds for the list fields.  His
Excellencies champion promises a challenging day of bouts for the
tournament.  So, it is with great need that I am requesting help with the
heraldry on Saturday.  Even if you have very little or no experience that is
not a problem come out and volunteer!  I look forward to seeing many of you
at the event!
Vivat the Dream!

--
"zum Traum" (to The Dream),
Herrin Hedwig von Luneborg

Ehre und Aufgabe
(honor & duty)

Great is the road I climb, but the garland offered by an easier effort is
not worth the gathering.
- Propertius