[ANSTHRLD] Consulting Library

nweders at mail.utexas.edu nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Sat May 20 15:21:34 PDT 2006

Quoting Maridonna <maridonna at maridonna.com>:

> nweders at mail.utexas.edu wrote:
>
> >    We are missing several books from the "H" list.
>
> Which ones?  Perhaps I can bring my copy.
> I don't have the new Russian Names.

 Arval Benicoeur and Marten Broker - Compleat Anachronist # 22 Heraldry (though
I have mine and if I can locate it will make a copy
*Bahlow - Deutsches Nameslexikhon
*Bahlow - Deutschland Geographiche Namenweit
Bardsley ( we have 2- but they are loose and I'm going to try to get them into a
binder by then)
*Brault - Early Blazon (I'm gonig to make a copy of mine butit may not be done
by then)
Da'ud ibn Auda, Compleat Anachronist # 51, The Islamic World
Fox-Davies - THe Art of Heraldry (spine is badly damaged in repair.)
*Fucilla - Our Italian Surnames
Mills - A Dictionary of English Place-Names
Morgan - Scottish Gaelic Names for Children
*Morgan - Welsh Surnames
OED
Papworth - Papworth's Ordinary of British Armorials
Wickenden - A Dictionary of Russian Names
*Searle - Onomasticon Anglo-Saxonicum
Solveig Throndardottir - Name Construction in Medieval Japan
Tangwystyl verch Morgant Glasvryn - COmpleat Anachronist # 66 A Welsh Mescellany
von Volborth - Heraldry: Custom, Rules and Styles

The ones with the Asterisk *  means that they will evidually be copied for the
Library.

What is the name of the New Russian if different from Wickenden.  It's hard from
me to go back and forth from my mail and the web.  Stupid server from UT (grin).