[ANSTHRLD] Consulting Library

Faelan Caimbeul faelancaimbeul at gmail.com
Sun May 21 21:33:04 PDT 2006

I was thinking Access too, since it is common. You can also get a free
reader from Big Billy and anyone can accesss and read the database. Plus,
they can download it to a laptop and take it to events. This makes it more
usable than and online application.

Problem is, I'm not the greatest database maker in the world, so I would
definitely need some help designing it. After that we'd just need to get
people together to volunteer to upload all the information.

Faelan