[ANSTHRLD] Consulting Table at Warlord

rudin rudin at mail.ev1.net
Mon May 22 12:03:26 PDT 2006

Mari asked:

> Do we have a final schedule of what hours we will
> be consulting?  Will it include Sunday hours?  I
> can be available for those, but not for Saturday
> hours.

According to the schedule, the consulting table opens in the hall
at 10:00 am Saturday.  I'm not sure when it ends -- presumably
some time before court starts at 7:00.

As I recall, Druinne didn't ask for space on Sunday, because she
wasn't sure if she'd have enough heralds.  The table and space
will still be there for any heralds who want to consult, but it
won't be in the schedule, so heralds aren't required to be there.

The hall will be available Sunday from 9:00 until 4:00.

Druinne, please confirm that this correctly matches your intention.

Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin
Steppes Warlord Event Steward

Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net