[ANSTHRLD] http://www.heraldicclipart.com

nweders at mail.utexas.edu nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Wed May 24 12:29:57 PDT 2006

>And how to handle the art copyright issues?

         I spent some time e-mailing Jason Williams from the BOD about this
topic.  I've now had one discussion with a local herald on this one subject
in which we both were seeking clarification.  Art copyright in regards to
SCA heraldry is uniquely our own (grin).  I'm looking into copyright issues
since UT has a library that deals with copyright and art.  Once I totally
get a grip on it I will write up something.  If anyone also has been
learning copyright and art/or published articles please let me know.

Gracias,

Clare
Tressure