[ANSTHRLD] Roll of arms (was RE: http://www.heraldicclipart.com)

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Wed May 24 14:04:46 PDT 2006

> While we're on the whole clip art thing...when if ever will
> Ansteorra have an online graphic roll of arms for registered
> devices?  I find the one from Calontir the best because of
> it's search feature.  Anyway, I was just wondering.  And no
> I'm volunteering, just being inquisitive :-) .

I claim this project for Spain! (no, not really...)

Eventually I plan to get around to this. Probably as a future extension of
the future online OP that is actually being worked on. There is no timeline,
so don't ask. :)  I do have ahold of the partial set of images that a
gentleman in Australia has done; between that and the color scans that I've
been making as I go, plus of course what Laurel has scanned (less accessable
to me) and what's in our file cabinets (more accessable to me), something
will come together fairly quickly once the infrastructure is in place.

In other words: eventually this will happen. It's not a high priority.

-Emma