[ANSTHRLD] A resubmission quandry

Lucianna Maria di Boniface dolce.luce at gmail.com
Wed May 3 12:35:40 PDT 2006

The herald involved has left the Society (to the best of my understanding).
I have never met him. The person's name is Katrine la Escolpiera. The LOAR
archives shows that in January2002, her name was approved. She told me that
the name and device were submitted at the same time. There is no mention of
her device in the LOAR archive. It was supposed to have been submitted in
the Barony of Elfsea. I am new to the SCA and the Barony, so I am having to
research everything that I have been told on this.

Thank you for the input. I am checking the Ansteorran submissions tracker
now
Luciana

On 5/3/06, Alasdair MacEogan <alasdair at bmhanson.net> wrote:

> Third time is a charm ;-)
> -----
> Well I would say that it is probably lost.  Is the herald sh resubmitted
> it through still around or do you have any way to contact them.  They would
> be who I would ask first.  Also have you checked the heraldic submission
> tracker to see if it is listed?
>
> If it is not there then I would say go through the local files and see if
> it got filed and not submitted by accident.  Failing finding it through
> those avenues I would say help her resubmit it.
>
> Alasdair

Always assume the best about your loved ones. There is a reason that you
love them