[ANSTHRLD] And what to my wondering eyes should appear.....

Star - Ansteorra star at ansteorra.org
Thu May 11 06:46:10 PDT 2006

You can download the latest and greatest forms from the CoH webpage.

Just select Achievements on the right side of the page.

We don't register all that many, so there is no need to keep a supply
of forms on hand when they are just a few mouse-clicks away for
download and printing.

See you at Tor next weekend!

Druinne
Star