[ANSTHRLD] Questions about clearing conflicts

Luciana Caterina di Borgese dolce.luce at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 16:06:02 PST 2006

I have a submission that was returned for multiple conflicts. The blazon is:
"Azure, a swan naiant and in chief a mullet argent". It was found to
conflict with Arianwen of the Tuntlewald, July 1071 "Azure, a swan argent,
beaked and membered Or, within eight mullets in annulo argent", and also
with Sheryl of Thespis, January 1973 "Azure, a swan naiant argent crowned
Or".

Wouldn't adding a bordure clear these two conflicts? I wanted to
double-check and make certain before giving a definitive answer to the
submittor.

Many thanks in advance for the assistance,
Luciana

--
"If it's difficult we do it immediately.  If it's impossible it takes a
little longer.......  Miracles by appointment only"