[ANSTHRLD] Questions about clearing conflicts

Luciana Caterina di Borgese dolce.luce at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 03:51:13 PST 2006

That is partially why I asked, to get educated, too. :)

I was thinking that there was 1 CD in the first, because of the difference
in the number of mullets, and 1 CD in the second, because of adding the
mullet.

Yanno.....it boggles the mind at times. Here is a returned submission, that
conflicted with two other devices, but when I look at the two devices, they
look like they conflict with each other! lol   Perhaps there was a letter of
conflict, I dunno.

In any case, thank you for your input. It is muchly appreciated.

Luciana