[ANSTHRLD] Southern Regional Herald

Star - Ansteorra star at ansteorra.org
Wed Nov 8 09:37:16 PST 2006

Greetings to all,

Bids are open for the office of Orbis Herald. I will accept
applications immediately.  The bids will close at Coronation and the
new officer will step up at Round Table.

A big thank you goes out to Johann, who has served his college well
over the past few years.  He has taught classes and done a host of
other things heraldic and has served as a list herald more times that
I can count.  He has also set a great example by filling out his court
reports on a regular basis.  I am sure that he will continue to serve
his college well.

In service,
Druinne
Star