[ANSTHRLD] A Bardic Thistle?

Tomas Niallagain siortomas at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 06:36:24 PST 2006

Yes goode gentles, there was a thistle given for Bardcraft this weekend.  I
was the herald who read it.  Now as to the recipient, I must appologize as I
was handed the scrolls about 45 seconds before court opened so I was unable
to make a report.  I have been assured by Their Excelencies ( it was done in
their court) that They will make sure all of the dozen or so awards get into
the OP.  Their were some folks out there with reports too but they asked me
if they missed anything and unfortunatly my memory for associating names to
awards sucks.

ST