[ANSTHRLD] A Bardic Thistle?

Jay Rudin rudin at ev1.net
Mon Nov 20 06:46:49 PST 2006

It's worth pointing out that if you know somebody who deserves a Thistle for
bardcraft (or any other award), you can send a recommendation to the Crown
that he or she be given one.  The King and Queen don't know everyone in the
kingdom well enough to decide on their own.  The award system works only if
we all take part, to make sure that people get what they deserve.

Award recommendations are made at this link:
http://www.ansteorra.org/forms/award.php

Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin